X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niamul21
    replied
    Originally posted by King Kouros View Post
    First post. For a couple years I wasn’t keen on wisdom and golf because of weeding through all the content on YouTube. Now some of this stuff is making a lot of sense to me and my athleticism is being incorporated into my swing instead of me compensating and preventing it from shining through.

In regards to spine tilt at address. I’ve been addressing a dandelion and then placing a stick (stuck vertically into the ground) about 5 inches in front of the dandelion in the direction of my intermediate target.

In order to swing through both the dandelion stem and the stick my body will naturally have to incorporate tilt to perform this task correct? Did I understand this correctly ?

thanks Shawn and everybody on the forum.
    I'm also a newbie here. Though, I like your message and welcome you to this forum.

Jewelry Photo Retouching Service
    Last edited by niamul21; 05-19-2022, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• King Kouros
    started a topic Spine Tilt and intermediate target

Spine Tilt and intermediate target

First post. For a couple years I wasn’t keen on wisdom and golf because of weeding through all the content on YouTube. Now some of this stuff is making a lot of sense to me and my athleticism is being incorporated into my swing instead of me compensating and preventing it from shining through.

In regards to spine tilt at address. I’ve been addressing a dandelion and then placing a stick (stuck vertically into the ground) about 5 inches in front of the dandelion in the direction of my intermediate target.

In order to swing through both the dandelion stem and the stick my body will naturally have to incorporate tilt to perform this task correct? Did I understand this correctly ?

thanks Shawn and everybody on the forum.
Working...
X