Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jay,
    GREAT POST for a "first effort"?
    Some of WIG basic principles in a nut-shell.
    Looking forward to your NEXT contribution!

dude abides
    "OLD" Forum Participation

Entry Date: 18-JAN-2011
    Thank You: 1048

"Be water, my friends"

Comment

Originally posted by COSTA103 View Post
      Hi Jay,
      GREAT POST for a "first effort"?
      Some of WIG basic principles in a nut-shell.
      Looking forward to your NEXT contribution!

dude abides
      Thanks... I have been watching SC videos for a while. Honestly, it makes total sense now, but it has also taken some time to just go with the advice in full... it's not easy just dumping the years of overly complex, overly analytical approaches that never got me anywhere.

I actually stand over the ball now pretty confident I am going to make good connection - that's a big change. So much so, I have switched to blades and am hitting them lovely.

Nothing is ever truly 'worked out' in this game, but my goal has always been strike the ball consistently well - i.e. no shanks, tops, fats... I am pretty much there..sometimes I'll hit it a hair thin still, but not a top, sometimes a little off target, but the big slices have gone. In other words I think I am building a good basis to actually improve. Haven't really been able to say that before.
      Last edited by Jay28; 03-25-2021, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Absolutely frustrated! I can throw the snot out of the club with my old around the body swing but can't get a good throw with the correct hands in from of body swing. Talk about reprogramming! Any suggestions from fellow Shawn devotees?

I've been taking lessons and truly can see the validity but the learning curve is steep for me. Can't wait to find that "ahaa" feel.

Comment

Working...
        X