X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpineberlinette
    replied
    Yes, it’s true.
    Texas A&M senior Cameron Champ, making his grandfather proud, is shining on the U.S. Open stage at Erin Hills.

Leave a comment:

• Schrodinger
    replied
    From some of the articles I've read (unsure how true this is) , he is already experiencing some back problems even at the tender age of 23.

Leave a comment:

• Schrodinger
    replied
    Amazing that at impact , he looks a lot like Bubba and he could be what's called a 'Reverse Foot' golfer . It would be interesting to see his and Bubba's COP trace to see if their weight pressure moves from their front leg to rear leg in the late downswing into impact (like Justin Thomas - another big hitter).

Click image for larger version

Name:	WatsonP8.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	12132

Leave a comment:

• Cally
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, I didn't notice the link . . . I just saw Shawn's video first, and then I did a search on YouTube for Cameron Champ and found the other one.

Yes, his hips in the throughswing are incredible . . . I guess the key is having the arms synced up with that turn. That said, I don't think there are many people who can clear their hips in the throughswing like Cameron.

• Alpineberlinette
    replied
    Very good, was not able to include this video same way as Shawn‘s video, but it is already there, the tiny link.
    but now it is visible much easier, thank you.

Awesome, isnt‘t it.

The many quotes are pure gold.

Effortless
    Tailbone
    Looks like 270 yards
    Etc.

What do you think about the hips in the throughswing?
    Tested that in the net in the backyard and had a terrific powerful feeling.
    I was close to loose my good focus and had some tendencies to hit at the ball, but I had plenty of room for my arms and achieved a stable finish.

Leave a comment:

• Cally
    replied
    I just saw this too Alpine!

Besides Shawn's latest video about Cameron Champ, here's a driver swing analysis of him . . .

Besides his unrestricted turn in the backswing, notice the incredible amount of hip turn/rotation that he has well before impact!

Leave a comment:

• Alpineberlinette
    started a topic New WIG poster boy

New WIG poster boy

https://youtu.be/BxLsFyJnkuo

Cameron Champ, wow
Working...
X