Christmas at Crackpot National

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys and gals,

I thought it was time to pull out the "Christmas at Crackpot National" thread, and add to our little collection of Christmas music/videos . . .

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Joyeux Noël from France. This is very selfish but I hope I'll get these special golf balls as a gift... You know the ones manufactured at the Crackpot Lab and that reach the fairways and greens all the time

Comment

• Cally
        Cally commented
        Editing a comment
        We are in luck Ferko, I saw Kid earlier today in the basement of the Crackpot Lab personalizing these special golf balls for all of us!

• COSTA103
        COSTA103 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, MAN........
        Cally, does that mean that the balls will be inscribed with "kid" like they were LAST year?

Oh, bother.......

• Cally
        Cally commented
        Editing a comment
        I know it Dude . . . those ones from last year were something . . . Kid is a real hoot!

But this year he is painstakingly personalizing these special golf balls to each of us individually. He was working through them in alphabetical order and when I saw him he was just finishing with Ron's golf balls. As I was leaving he was wondering how he would be able to fit "Schrodinger" on the ball . . . I'm thinking he may have had to shorten those ones to "Dinger"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!! May the new years bring us all low scores and effortless swings😊😆😄

Comment

Good Evening WIG Friends..

and so I find myself back here, up from the Secret 'Mini Lab' in the Clubhouse Basement .. Piga's Main Lab hidden under the Bunker on 18 is still his, it has been dark for much of this year, not sure why the Sabbatical - but he did leave me a large supply of his latest NBF (Nothing But Fairway) Premium Golf Balls ..they've done wonders for my game and as I personalize boxes for each of the members .. I hope that they do the same for yours..

so glad that Cally brought this thread back into the 'mix' for 2017 .. I've been through the WIG forum fairly often trying to keep in tune with the discussions here.. but contributing little, real life has a firm hold on me lately.. with winter in full force, things will slow down a bit and I'll have a few more chances to try and add to the conversations.

so - the longest night of the year -- the beginning of Winter (at least for some, our members 'Down Under' and elsewhere are in 'full swing' unlike those of use in the Tropic of Capricorn)

and the Holidays and New Year are upon us.

I wish all of you the very best for 2018 - the National is quiet ..and I rattle around and try to do some dusting and a bit of reading of old Golf Tomes .. you're welcome to drop by, I think I have some fairly decent Scotch stashed around here someplace..

2017 was a year of great change, I learned a lot and made real progress, but seem to have so little to show for it right now..

I hope your respective years were all better - in any case, we will all face the New Year together .. let's clean the clubs, check lofts and lies, regrip, and set some good goals ..

I'll be back through and find something a bit more festive to add.. but I'm off to finish up these golf balls in time for Christmas Eve.

'Tu NunQuam Huc' ..

the Motto of Crackpot National ..

'you were never here' ..

it's like life - hard to prove that you were ever anywhere .. only memory survives.. and so, what of memory?

it's all about what you leave behind..

2018 awaits ..

cheers for now

k_f
        from the hidden Ravine below 13th at CN G&CC
        tu nunquam hic

Secret Swing Tech c/o Pigaman @ Crackpot Labs

wisdomingolf.com/index.php?option=com_ku...&id=47972&Itemid=225

let energy instead of style define you.

Proud Member 'Quote Yourself Club'

Comment

Working...