Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the way from Thailand....what should I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the way from Thailand....what should I do?

Hello there...
    i am a huge golf lover from Thailand where I can play all year round
    I 've been earning tremendous benefit from watching Shawn's youtube vdo (from praying to break 100 to shoot from 85-95 consistently)

Need your advices here.
    Now, I am at the point that I want to improve further and have 2 options
    1. Find a real live teach pro in my area who can look at my swing and improve it (i'm afraid that his teaching method will ruin the wisdom in golf method)
    2. Subscribe to the premium and keep DIY again.

What do you guys think?

Saenar

Hi saenar -

congratulations on your progress and the very best to you in your journey to play your best golf. I see some posts from Thailand on YouTube on how to learn to manage your golf game and score better.

The courses look amazing - and it seems like the golf culture in Thailand has some unique elements to it -- I can see what you would enjoy playing the great game in your country.

Your question is a great one - in that golf seems solitary .. but is a game that so often you need some kind of partnership or mentorship to keep you on a path of mastery.

So the risk is - do you, as a student seek a 'local master' - but one who maybe teaches a differing method that might set you back - or do you continue on but not entirely certain of your path to understanding.

If WIG is working - and it sounds like it is, the Premium Channel is a good way to go - and you may, if you have access to some video tech, video your swing and send it to Shawn for analysis or potentially a video lesson. That way you could get the guidance you need and a plan for additional learning.

If you need a sense of what local teachers are like - maybe book a few lessons, see what your experience of it is - and whether you are a fit for them.. you may get lucky and find somebody who is on the right page with you and you have a good working relationship with ..

either way - you're not risking a ton of money or time, and you will find many of the answers you seek -

hope that's of some help to you ..

all the best,

k_f
    from the hidden Ravine below 13th at CN G&CC
    tu nunquam hic

Secret Swing Tech c/o Pigaman @ Crackpot Labs

wisdomingolf.com/index.php?option=com_ku...&id=47972&Itemid=225

let energy instead of style define you.

Proud Member 'Quote Yourself Club'

Comment

Thank you very much kid_fullerene for such a warm welcome. Your advice just strengthened my decision on sticking with WIG a little longer.

I cant thank you enough for what WIG have done to my game. My only comment is that why didn't I know you earlier.

Saenar

Comment

Working...
      X