Starting again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting again

Hello My name is Robert and I have been away for a while. I have not played golf in about 5 months and have only played a handful of times in the past year. I was just not enjoying the game anymore. I had gained a lot of weight and quit practicing so my game was not in a very happy place, I was frustrated after every round.
    So I decided to do something about it, I was going to lose weight and go on a fitness journey. So one year later I am 55 lbs lighter and feel stronger than I did 10 years ago.
    Last week I went and had a TPI golf fitness assestment, I wanted to get this done to see if their were certain muscles I need to strengthen to better prepare me to start swinging a golf club again.
    Shawn is coming to Houston Texas in October so I have booked 2 sessions with him, hopefull he gets me back on track, so I can start enjoying the game of golf as much as I once did.

Hi Robert

Losing 55 lbs is an amazing feat . Good luck with the lessons and I am sure Shawn's philosophies will help you start enjoying the game again.

Comment

Thanks Schrodinger

Comment

Hi Rare

your journey is already an amazing one - hope you're able to share your next phase(s) of your golf and journey with us. Wishing you the best as you continue on into 2020.

cheers for now

k_f
        from the hidden Ravine below 13th at CN G&CC
        tu nunquam hic

Secret Swing Tech c/o Pigaman @ Crackpot Labs

wisdomingolf.com/index.php?option=com_ku...&id=47972&Itemid=225

let energy instead of style define you.

Proud Member 'Quote Yourself Club'

Comment

Working...
        X