Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement knee

Hi guy's

looking for some help. I am needing a replacement knee, (old rugby injury ) l am worried that this will be the end of my golf.

Has anyone had experience of replacing the left knee for aright handed golfer and still being able to not only play but compete

l am off a 4 handicap at present, l am feeling low guy's. Help a fellow wigger out please

Michael

Hey Mike I am a WIG instructor in Naples Fl and my clients are older and many have had knees done others have had hips done. I have asked the ones that have come back to golf after listening to what their doctor says and doing all the physical therapy that they recommend. These are the ones that make a good comeback and they seem to play better than ever. Have a doctor that has a good track record and listen and do what he says. Good luck and stay calm.

Comment

• mickle_m
      mickle_m commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers man. Good to know that it's possible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by jmc View Post
    Hey Mike I am a WIG instructor in Naples Fl and my clients are older and many have had knees done others have had hips done. I have asked the ones that have come back to golf after listening to what their doctor says and doing all the physical therapy that they recommend. These are the ones that make a good comeback and they seem to play better than ever. Have a doctor that has a good track record and listen and do what he says. Good luck and stay calm.
    Michael,

PRINT this reply from JMC and put it on your refridgerator ......

READ it every day.

As good advice as you'll find anywhere.....and for FREE!

Listen to your doctor and DO what he tells you to do. You'll be just fine.

My "Magic 8-Ball" sees PLUS handicap in your near-term future....

Stay the Course.

dude abides
    "OLD" Forum Participation

Entry Date: 18-JAN-2011
    Thank You: 1048

"Be water, my friends"

Comment

• kid_fullerene
      kid_fullerene commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude -- just love that you still have an official working Crackpot National Magic 8 Ball ..and that is great advice from JMC!

I have had multiple knee surgeries including a half knee replacement and i walk the course. Unfortunately the half knee didn't work out so I'm going in soon to have it totally replaced.. Hopefully it will be resolved after 8 other surgeries on the same knee. I'm 61 yrs old and I'll be back on the cousre 3 months after my surgery believe me. Lots of hard work and you'll be good to go. Good luck!!!

Comment

• mickle_m
      mickle_m commented
      Editing a comment
      Brilliant thanks.

Good luck to you too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Working...
X